Your Spiritual Growth
Your Spiritual Growth
At New Life we work hard to ensure the spiritual growth of yourself and your loved ones. We know that when it comes to Christian education one size does not fit all which is why we have taken age differences and spiritual maturity levels into consideration in our instructional approaches. In addition, we continue to work hard to utilize modern methods so that you can continue to grow in your Christian faith right from the conveyance of your laptop, tablet or phone from virtually anywhere in the world. Why not click on the “Your Spiritual Growth” Icon to find out why being a part of a local Church can be such a dynamic part of your life and that of your loved ones.
The Benefits of Being a Part of a Local Church
Once the blessings of attending a local Church are revealed from the word of God and more so experienced this question usually reverts to "Why Wouldn’t I Want To Be A Part Of A Local Church"? Here are a few thoughts about what the Bible has to say regarding the blessing of being a part of a local Church.
1. The local church is a place where your needs can be met and where you can help meet the needs of others. Galatians 5:13
2. A local church body is a place where you can be comforted during your times of loss and grief. 1 Thessalonians 4:8
3. The local church meetings can help to stimulate and grow your faith. Hebrews 10:24
4. A local church can be a great place to experience the power of answered prayer. James 5:15
5. The local church is a place to receive love – not only the love of people but more so the love of God. 1 Peter 1:22
6. A local church is a place for fellowship, for healthy relationships to be discovered and developed. 1 John 1:7
7. A local church can provide an atmosphere to release spiritual gifts and also to be ministered to by them. 1 Corinthians 12:7
8. The local church is the place to obtain true lasting peace in the presence of “The Prince of Peace”. 1 Corinthians 14:33
9. The local church is a place of teaching and spiritual feeding. Acts 20:28, I Corinthians 4:17
10. A local church is a preserving agent for the community and for the home with respect to morals, ethics, and thought. Matthew. 5:16
11. There is the church local and the church universal (throughout the world). Being a part of a local church actually opens you up to a worldwide family of believers and their awaiting hospitality. 1 Peter 4:9-10
12. Being a part of a local church allows you to tap into the corporate directive from God for that local church body. God may have called us all to do something, but He has also called us to all do something together. Be a part of something bigger than yourself. Revelation 2:7
13. The word of God tells us we should go to Church and not forsake the gathering together of ourselves with others who are also God’s people. Going to Church is not only a matter of obedience it is also a matter of.the heart. Hebrews 10:25
I realize that many people in our society (perhaps even yourself) have been turned off by Church and as a result no longer feel the need to attend. Whatever the experience or reasoning behind your decision it does not diminish the truths presented to you here regarding the biblical benefits of attending Church. We look forward to seeing you soon here at New Life.